We use technology to analyse our traffic and improve your experience. You can review and control those settings if you wish.
In these terms and conditions, Your Space Living Ltd is referred to as ‘the company’ and the person signing as ‘the customer’.
• All the terms and conditions of the contract between the company and the customer are contained within the itemised quotation along with the accompanying drawings.
• All items that are shown in the itemised quotation form part of this agreement and will be measured and surveyed in the way considered most suitable by the company. Due to its policy of continuous improvement, the company reserves the right to alter specification and make necessary modifications without prior notice, provided that such alterations and modifications do not substantially alter the subject matter of the contract.
• It is the responsibility of the customer to be satisfied with the information given on the quotation and order confirmation and that it meets the customer’s requirements. This includes that all elevations and plans are accurate within an acceptable tolerance along with colours and finishes of the units, carcasses, handles, worktops, appliances and accessories meet with the customer requirements. Please note that 3D perspective drawings and colours are artistic impressions only. Additionally no modification of these conditions will be recognised by the company unless the company acknowledges so in writing.
• Any changes to the design and layout after the order has been placed will result in additional cost to the customer.
• All products used in the construction of the company’s kitchens, bedrooms, studies and living rooms are manufactured to the highest standards, however the company cannot be held responsible for minor imperfections.
• All timber products being of natural living medium are subject to grain and shading difference. All granite worktops are subject to colour and pattern variations. This must be considered when purchasing the product. The samples shown in the studio may not necessarily be the same as what will be installed. No granite can be returned as it is made from a template of the customers own unique measurements.
• To ensure accurate installation, specialist worktops and splash backs such as Granite, Stone, Corian and Glass are manufactured to templates. Please note that delivery and installation lead times for specialist materials are subject to timescales. Granite and stone worktops have an approximate lead time of 5-10 working days. Corian worktops have an approximate lead time of 10-14 working days. Glass splash backs have an approximate lead time of 10-14 working days.
• Upon worktop fabricators carrying out their templating process, if the installation service is provided by the company it is the responsibility of the installation team to have the units in place and secured ready for templating. Additionally, the company must ensure that the room is suitably ready for the fabricator to go about their work. This also applies for a supply only service.
• The estimate of the delivery date that the company provides is based on information given to the company by the manufacturers. The company cannot be held responsible for the failure of these manufacturers to adhere to the dates that the manufacturers provide to the company. If there is a production delay, the company will allocate the next available slot, but cannot accept liability for any direct or indirect loss arising from the delay.
• If the agreed delivery date is proposed by the customer, and as a result the units need to be stored, the customer may be liable for a storage charge per week per project.
• On delivery, it is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that all furniture and appliances are properly and securely stored away after delivery and before installation begins. New furniture units should not be stored or installed in damp or freshly plastered space. The company cannot be responsible for any damage or deterioration to furniture stored under these conditions nor, for any losses due to theft or vandalism.
• The customer will give access to the company’s contractors at all reasonable times so that the company may complete the installation in accordance with the contract.
• The customer agrees to allow free use of any services supplied to the property for the purpose of carrying out the installation.
• The safety of all materials left on site and partly completed installation shall be the responsibility of the customer who shall be liable to the company of any theft, accidental, malicious or negligent damage. The customer should ensure they have adequate insurance to cover any loss thereby caused.
Payment of the money as specified in the contract shall be immediately due as detailed. Failure to comply with the payment of balance on the due date will entitle the company to charge interest at the rate of 4% above the bank base rate.
• In the event of a cancellation of the contract being requested by the customer, there is an initial 7 day cooling off period where the customer is entitled to a full refund of the deposit after this the deposit is non refundable and the following charges will apply :-
• Design Fee £500.00
• Administration Charge £100.00
• Survey Fee £100.00
• If manufacture of the goods has started : 50% of the contract price
• If manufacture of the goods has been completed : 90% of the contract price
• These charges apply as the product is made to measure to the customer specification which enables the company not to resell the product.
• The company reserves the right to utilise the customer’s name and photographs of the product for publicity purposes.
• Payment terms for supply only are as follows:
Supply only: - 35% deposit, 35% interim payment on confirmation of delivery, 30% paid prior to delivery unless otherwise stated in the contract. In the event of supply only, during delivery, an able bodied individual must be on hand to assist in getting the furniture units into the house. With supply only order, there is a 72 hour window where the customer can notify the company of any damage of the furniture delivered to be entitled to a replacement from the company. After that time the customer will incur charges for any replacement needed.
These terms and conditions do not affect the statutory or common law rights of the purchase.
The company reserves the right to utilise the customer’s name and photographs of the product for publicity purposes.
All artwork, 3D designs and photographs originated by the company remain under the copyright protection of Your Space Living Ltd. and therefore cannot be downloaded, used, copied or duplicated by any other party without the prior permission of Your Space Living Ltd. The use of "Pinterest" is permitted but we do ask that a link or reference to the source page is maintained.
DISCLAIMER - Furniture and design are always evolving.
Therefore, the information, documents and graphic depictions (the "Information") published on this Web site are the property of Your Space Living Ltd. Your Space Living assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the Information on this Web site. In no event shall Your Space Ltd. be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the Information. Your Space reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the Information on the Web site at any time without prior notice.